domingo, 17 de junio de 2007

Dreaming (Bassboosa)

He encontrado la canción que quiere decir todo lo que yo quiero decir. Es perfecta. Como tú.

Must have been dreaming not sleeping
Must have been living not thinking
I let my hair down and let you in
Must have been roses that summer
It's the small details I remember
The way that you laughed
And your hands moved me
You'll keep me warm forever
You gave me space to be
And though you're gone
I know you're dancing
In the next room
It wont be long
Until I'm dancing with you
Cos I never felt this way before
Must have been singing not speaking
Must have been waving not drowning
In the afternoon sunlight
You kept smiling
And I was so happy I found you
You got me spinning around
You got me upside down
You got me
[Dreaming, Bassboosa]

No hay comentarios: